I'm going to write a short post about Worldwide Brands – what it is and if it's worth spenging $300 for membership (longer WWB reviews can be found online though).
What is WorldWide Brands?
Worldwide Brands is a directory of wholesalers, dropshippers and manufacturers – over 8,000 of them with more than 15 million products listed in their searchable database.
All the suppliers are verified and guaranteed to be legitimate. There are no scams in the WWB database at all.
For the membership fee of $300 you also get access to tutorials, forums and market research tools.
What's good about Worldwide Brands?
– Worldwide Brands has 8,000 wholesalers and dropshippers listed and over 15 million products – about ten times the number of their closest competitor, Salehoo.
– All of the suppliers in the Worldwide Brands directory are fully researched and guaranteed to be reliable
– There is a one time cost to join and no additional fees to pay, or annual costs like other directories
– Prices from WWB's wholesalers are very competitive and you can search through and compare sellers and products
– There is a review system for each suppliers – so you can see feedback from their customers
– Everything is at wholesale prices
– Extensive directory of drop shippers as well as wholesalers
– Money back guarantee for 60 days
What's bad about it?
– Costs a lot to join ($300), so at first it would be cheaper to join Salehoo
– The directory is huge and it can be hard to find products
Is Worldwide Brands worth joining?
In my opinion, if you are looking for new wholesalers/dropshippers as either a new or established online or offline business then Worldwide Brands could be useful to you. There are millions of products and one of the largest lists of legitimate wholesalers available – at the best value per supplier/product that you'll find online.